Sun-Shiny Strawberry Patch 3.5 oz
Folic acid in spirited strawberry gets chewy with chia and shredded coconut for sharp minds and strong jaws. Succulent coconut milk spiked with sea salt uplifts sunny butternut squash, bursting with beta carotene to support a hardy immune system. There’s nothing like a strawberry creamsicle. Except a healthy one.
Where Does The Produce Come From?
Ingredients: Organic Butternut Squash, Organic Strawberries, Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Coconut Water, Organic Dates, Organic Shredded Coconut, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Sea Salt
- Add breast milk or formula to the puree
- Warm the food by immersing squeeze packs in warm water for a few minutes. Just make sure to test the temperature before feeding it to your baby.
- Have your baby sit on your lap or buckle him or her in their highchair.
- Make feeding fun! Put a small amount of food on an infant spoon and hold it about 10 inches away from his/her mouth. Try making silly and exciting sounds as you approach your baby’s mouth with the spoon. If your baby refuses to open his or her mouth, do not force it. If your baby doesn’t like the spoon, try offering some food off your finger first.
- Go with your baby’s cues. Feed your baby as slow or fast as they like. They may only want a couple spoonfuls the first time around.
- Next time you may have a different experience.
- Stop feeding your baby when he or she turns their head away, closes their mouth tight, or starts to cry.
- Don’t give up if your baby doesn’t like the food the first time around. It may take several tries before your baby is ready to experiment. Adults can eat any unused portions!
As a mother of two, Cassandra has always cared about nutrition for her daughters. When she had her first daughter, Divinaka, she attempted to make all of her food, while also running a business.
She found that being a mom, a chef, and an entrepreneur took precious time away from her family.